Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

Seoul: Random City Views

As the blogpost title implied, I will shared some pictures that I took randomly in the Seoul city which makes me miss the city whenever I looked back at the pictures.


Cute or pretty stuffs
dscf8063_副本Say HI to Haechi.
Haechi was announced as a Seoul city symbol in May 2008.
Haechi is a guardian of justice, a mythical beast that can discern good and evil.
dscf8158_副本This little girl is so adorable.
When her dad took out the phone and wanna snap a picture of her,
she will pose and said: “Ha, To, Say, Kimchi”
dscf8498_副本
The cute wallpaper in EASTAR JET plane that we took.
dscf8080_副本
White daisy in Seoul. Pretty!
DSCF8048_副本
Soup for handwashing in the public toilet.
DSCF8049_副本
A lanxi polar bear beside the dustbin.
dscf8103_副本
Polices!!!

dscf8116_副本
Kids playing with water at Gwang Hwa Mun Square.

Foods and beverages
dscf7950_副本The drink that everyone will buy in Korea.
Banana milk! Smell nice, taste nice! Love it!!
♥♥♥
DSCF8887_副本Isotonic drink with lemon taste.
I dislike 100plus but I ♥ this.
dscf8668_副本Fruit juices. Forgotten the taste.
DSCF8504_副本Sushi in Korea, known as Kimbap.
Abbreviated from Kimchi-Bap. (Bap=rice)
dscf8894_副本
Redbean Patbingsu ie our redbean Ais Kacang.
dscf8503_副本
Cold noodles in Korea, Rang-myun.
Ice cubes were put inside the noodle. Nice and refreshing!

There are many more nice and interesting stuffs that I saw in Korea.
But, I didn’t snapped a picture of them with camera.
I kept the beauty of the city in my heart.

No comments: