Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Seoul: Banpo Bridge Rainbow Fountain Show

My mum get to know that, there is a Water Rainbow Show at Banpo Bridge every night. She love to watch light show so we paid a visit to Banpo Daegyo. Fyi, Banpo Bridge Rainbow Fountain is the world’s longest bridge fountain.

How to get there by subway
Banpo Daegyo Rainbow is located at the other side of the Han Gang river and we went there by subway.
We took the subway to  Express Bus Terminal Station.
Then took the Exit 8-1. 
Go straight for 250m, and turn right at the Express Bus Terminal 4-way intersection.
Continue going straight for 400m and you will see this signboard.
 DSCF8528_副本
Then, cross the street at the crosswalk.
Go straight through the underpass to arrive at the park.

Banpo Daegyo
DSCF8532_副本dscf8548_副本
Banpo Bridge Rainbow Fountain Show
dscf8605_副本
dscf8590_副本dscf8595_副本dscf8607_副本
Water will dance accordingly with the song rhythm.

dscf8624_副本
Night view. The tall building in blue is N Seoul Tower.
Personally think that, Hong Kong has the best night view in Asia.

Some of the light photography I took on that night.dscf8576_副本dscf8587_副本dscf8613_副本dscf8635_副本

Random cute graffiti I saw at the walkway to Banpo Bridge
dscf8632_副本dscf8634_副本

These pictures that taken at night by my Fujifilm are actually poor in quality.
Spent some time to edit it and gosh, I want to have a new camera badly. 
=.=!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi

I would love to go to the Banpo Bridge for the rainbow fountain show. Do you still remember how to go there clearly. I am scared that I am gonna lost at there....

m33iyin said...

The directions I listed in my blogpost is what I remember. Just remember once you come out from the exit 8-1 at Express Bus Terminal Station, just turn right. Don't need to cross the road at the intersection.

I still remember there is a bank at the intersection.

After turning right just walk straight without worries.

We able to reach there easily. :)

m33iyin said...

U can email to me anytime(just in case I miss out ur comments here) if u have any enquiry on the Korea trip. I ll try my best to help u.