Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

St Anne Church

First of all, I would like to start up this post with some show off.

I proudly announce that my family are so lovely. Why?
They squeeze in the small Myvi for a 8 hours journey from Segamat to Penang. They waited for me when I was reporting myself at Jabatan Kesihatan Negeri and Hospital Kepala Batas. After I settled myself, they went back to Segamat by train in sitting position(10 hours journey neh~).

Again, I proudly announce that my bf is a lovely bf. Why?
He was so worry bout me, thus he bought a ticket to Penang, to ensure that I able to live independently in Butterworth. He drove me around Butterworth, accompany me go around to find a room to rent, teach me d roads to my working place and his aunt’s house in SP etc etc.

I miss them badly. T.T

On d weekend, since me and boyfie were so free, we decided to go for a simple photography shooting at St Anne Church in Bukit Mertajam.

IMG_7804_副本Hello peeps! Camwhoring v his Canny.

IMG_7814_副本St Anne Catolic Church.IMG_7818_副本Lord Jesus.IMG_7851_副本And He dies for us on the cross to bring away our sins.
(I m not a Christian but this is what Christian said~)IMG_7878_副本 At Dataran St Anne aka St Anne Square.IMG_7884_副本Love this shot the most. Taken by me oo~~Not my boyfie~
Ngiak ngiak ngiak~

IMG_7873_副本IMG_7839_副本IMG_7858_副本 IMG_7895_副本
Statues in the church compound.

IMG_7866_副本The new St Anne Church.
A very nice building spoilt by the weird national flag. (I love Malaysia still~)

IMG_7838_副本St Anne’s Water.

IMG_7821_副本 My first floating image.
Sui bo?? =)

That’s all from me.
Went to several places in Penang dy, but I cant upload any pictures of it because I din bring my camera and whenever I brought it along, I have no mood to snap picture.
Weird huh?
Perhaps I wish the Panda can snap photos for me by using his Canny.
So sorry to my dear Fujika.

Last but not least,
♥Love ya ♥

No comments: