Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

After many months

I am a member under nuffnang since June 2010, and after 1 year and 2 months, I finally saw this appeared in my dashboard:

nuffnang
Finally I got buffered/metered earnings from campaign(well, sad to say that, I reali dunno what is the different between that and what the CTR bonus and CTR means even though nuffnang had explained to me,huhu, can anyone explain to me please~~)

Duhh, so shame of myself, wanna do some earning through nuffnang but still dunno the terms used by them *slap myself* I bet those that bcome the member of nuffnang at the same period of time had earn more than I did lo~

Hopefully the campaigns keep coming and the $$ too~
*mata duitan*

3 comments:

Anne Lee said...

same. I dont even understand that. I wanted to know it too.

m33iyin said...

Miss N: i m so noob in understanding those terms reali wish those nuffnang expert can giv me a tutorial on that lo..haha

farja said...

Wow! banyak duit dia. hehehe. I have been a member of Nuffnang also but I can't see in my dashboard as what you have. Can somebody post additional details please....