Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Bye Bye CNY 2011(Family moments)


So, Chinese New Year celebration for Bunny year was officially end!!!
I think most of you guys have a blast celebration v ur loved one at hometown~
Well, I just spent most of the time wearing pyjamas at home
or wearing Tshirt n pants at my granny house....
I am lazy to blog my CNY day by day~
So now let me do a combo blogpost on my CNY celebration with my family members~

Chinese New Year Eve
Have the reunion lunch at my granny house~
The uncles and aunties gave us angpao today~
Happy happy~~~
I don’t want to get marry early because I enjoy receiving angpao from the elderly~

DSCF2222_副本
*nom nom nom*
*was busy eating so only snap 1 picture*

168023_10150136354634343_752369342_7702571_45093_n_副本
*Baby Qi En bcome a Siu Yeh Zai*

Day 2 of CNY
We have a simple birthday celebration for my 2nd uncle~

DSCF2287_副本
*bday cake for him*

DSCF2293_副本
*before the celebration, we had video chat v our Sifu*

DSCF2295_副本
*everyone is happy while beer on their hands*

DSCF2303_副本
*even ahma is satisfy with the happy environment*

DSCF2311_副本*the cousins*

DSCF2330_副本
*fireworks*
*the fireworks is not as much as d previous years*
*maybe is due to the flood which flush everything away*

Day 7 of CNY is everyone’s birthday~

So I and my relatives have our dinner at Ah Yat Abalone Restaurant~
So we started our dinner with “lousang”~
Hmm, forgotten to take the close up pix of ms Abalone~

DSCF2350_副本
*my 2nd uncle, 2nd auntie, my god parents*

DSCF2356_副本
*champagne for us*

DSCF2355_副本

*roasted chicky wing with glutionous rice and roasted pig*

DSCF2359_副本

*Shark fin with nga choi*

DSCF2376_副本

*bird nest egg tart*

DSCF2371_副本

*cute, chubby Qi En*

After the dinner, me and my cousins who actually still energetic drove to Sunway Giza and sing K for 1 hour~
Enjoy being siao with them~

DSCF2391_副本
*my donkey and her beloved brother*
*they are the closest sibling i ever seen in the Earth*

*saw this scene while picking the songs*
*can anyone spot the mistakE??*

That’s all for the CNY celebration I had with my family members~
Well, i did not spend much time with them~~
Hmm…Too bad isn’t it?
Anyway since I m now at my home sweet home,
so I actually end the celebration with a happy moment~

Hopefully that everyone in my family are healthy and wealthy~
happy and enjoying life~

DSCF2393_副本 *I know my face have low exposure in this blogpost*
*with this, I attached my close up pix*

No comments: