Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

Tooth exraction again

Year 2010 is the year of MY’s tooth extraction year…
Huhu~~feel like the dentist earned a lots from me~~
The truth is dentist realli earn lotsa money among the healthcare professionals…
It costs me RM60 for a tooth extraction within 10min~~

Last few days my clever mouth having ulcerS again…
Having ulcerS is normal for me…as i used to have it almost everyone around the so called “hormone imbalance” period…
But then having d past experience on having traumatic ulcer…
I know this is not the normal ulcers…
I checked my oral cavity like a dentist(piwiiit…)
And found tat the wisdom tooth of my upper right cavity “protrude” outside…
Thus it keep bitting my cheeks(???) n cause it to have ulcers….

Today once I reach Segamat, i asked my dad to bring me to the Dentist to cabut gigi…
Den he asked: had u taken ur lunch??
Yin:eat liao la~~~
Daddy:good…i dunwan the same things happen…(refer bec my old blog on wat happened to me during my last visit to dental clinic)

I reach the clinic,i told the nurse:i mau cabut gigi….
Nurse: dah makan belum??
Yin: apa???u masih ingat saya??
Nurse:(smile) (but i was like OMG~)
Yin: tak pa la, kalau berlaku lagi, ada doktor selamatkan saya~

Then the nurse go talk to the dentist who busy for another patient…
The dentist ask me enter the treatment room and asked me wat happen
I ma said lo…doctor i think the same thing happen, i need extract my wisdom tooth cuz i gt ulcers again~
Doctor examined n said: yaya…kena cabut~~
Then he anaesthetized my mouth~then by using “the energy of 9 cows n 2 tigers”
My second wisdom tooth left my mouth~
The doctor keep on reminding me dun forget come bec to do ur oral surgery during ur long break ya!!!

Btw, hooray…today come bec v no embarassing incident occured…
But….i m having toothache now!!!sad~~

I asked the nice nurse to pack up my tooth…
This is my wisdom tooth…so pain..
Actually it had 3 roots which combine to become one root~
P1010098 P1010099

2 comments:

hanchun said...

that looks like a dinosaur's tooth

m33iyin said...

kua han chun~~
i m the queen of jurassic park~