Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Convocation 2010

Time flies…dis year i had attended the convo of the seniors that I closed with the most…
realli feel proud to have the as my seniors during my study in UM Pharmacy…
tat y i feel sad during dis happy moment…as they r leaving me…
some of them had guide me thru d journey in pharmacy department for the past 3 years…
and here i wanna say THANK YOU to them and I LOVE U…
all of u are the best seniors i ever have in my life…

SimMei

*collection of pictures of my buddy- Sim Mei*
*proud to have u as my buddy and thanks for choosing me as ur buddy*
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

4 flowers
*the 4 flowers that the 4 bombs like to play with*
*Mei Poh, Moon Moon, Wendy, and Chu Chu*

seniors
*saihong, my idol aka KFC kaki*
*menghong, the pharmacy king*
*rita, the ice cream kaki*
*cheetao, the stalker*
*meihuey, the “meigan”*
*kokyee, the 001*
*siewyan, the 1st class student*
*yeebee, segamat lang*
*siu gee, the talkative gal*

Besides attending my seniors’ convo…i also take some pics v my batchmates tat i know them in 2nd College
because they taking 3 years course…thus they graduated dis year…

batchmates

*congrats to Lean Choon, Calvin, ChuanKit, James and RuiYi*
*all the best to u guys*

………………………………………………………………………….

HAPPY CONVOCATION MY DEAR
<3 <3 <3

No comments: