Pages

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Best View Hotel SS2, PJ

Hi all. This will be a simple and short hotel review.

Went to KL few months ago, and I booked a No Window Standard Room with complimentary breakfast(RM85.28 inclusive of tax) at this budget hotel in SS2 through Agoda. I would say, the room rate is cheap with the facilities provided.

Lets talk about the location. There is a cafe next to this hotel, and it is at the centre of SS2, so 3 meals wouldn’t be a problem. Fyi, Best View Hotel SS2 is a 4-storey building and there is no lift in the building.

There was cigarette smell in the room during my stay, the bed is comfortable. 2 bottles of mineral water was provided, aircond and wifi signal were strong enough, and water heater functioning well. I will rate it 4/5 for a budget hotel, but due to the cigarette smell I giving it 3/5, I hate cigarettes!
It was my first time sleeping alone outside, kind of adventurous, which I took it as an opportunity to train myself become a solo traveller.

So, now pictures time:20140522_230225_副本20140522_230257_副本A queen size double bed for Go!Mitty.
The towel is beige in color not stained/dirty.20140522_230239_副本Toilet is clean.

As mentioned before, the room rate I paid is inclusive of breakfast. Self service type of simple breakfast(nasi lemak/ fried meehun, bread, eggs, coffee and tea) is provided at 2nd floor.
20140523_090424_副本20140523_090428_副本

As conclusion, I no mind to overnight at this hotel again, due to its friendly room rate. I just hoping that I won’t get a room with cigarette smell during my next visit.

PS: All the hotel reviews in my blog are not sponsored, I just write out to share my experience. So, if you appreciate my review/s, please click on the adverts available on the top, so that I can have more income to travel and share all these wonderful experience with you. Tq.

No comments: