Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

Venezia, Hua Hin

Venezia, is a new theme-based shopping area in Hua Hin that just officially launched. The inspiration of this destination came from the charming of the world famous river city: Venice.

It opened for public visit since April 2013 (if not mistaken la~), so when I visited on July, the whole area is still new. The buildings are mostly done, well painted and even the water canal is filled with water(wth i m talking bout~?), with gondola floating on it.

No entrance fee is needed when I visited Venezia. Not much crowd around, most of the shop lots are still doing their renovation, no people is taking the gondola ride so I went there and simply snap pictures to show that "Meei Yin was here”. Bf also no mood to take pictures, perhaps we are dehydrated, hungry and tired after whole days of posing in Santorini Park, Swiss Sheep Farm.

So, the outcome of our “Camera Shopping” are these:
P1060872_副本Colourful buildings but with minimal visitors
Workers are more than the visitors.p1060877_副本p1060883_副本p1060878_副本Water canal and Gondola.
I never been to Venice so I don’t know how real the replica is.
p1060874_副本Random statue in the area.p1060885_副本St. Mark’s Square, tourist attraction landmark of the Venice
p1060875_副本End part of Venezia
Anyway, I get to know that I just visited a small part of Venezia, the whole area is bigger than that.
I will say, once the renovation is complete, Venezia will become one of the must go place in Hua Hin.

2 comments:

innerlight said...

hay,

next week, i am going to bangkok and i have plan go to the venice hua hin, is it nearby with santorini park? can you give me the detail for public transportation go to there?

thanks

m33iyin said...

hi suara hati(innerlight) inggar. thanks for reading my blog. Venezia is about 20min drive from Santorini Park. sorry to say that I cnt giv you much info on public transportation to there as i booked a transport to Venezia.