Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Best Bangkok House, Bangkok

I found out that I have a weird habit. Whenever I am doing homework for my upcoming trips, I able to have my own fun in searching for hotel to stay. Searching for tourist spots is an easy task for me because everyone that went before definitely will write a good or complete review on that. But, is not easy to look for a hotel which is cheap, comfortable and with good review. Muahaha.

So, when I was looking for hotel to stay during my Bangkok shopping trip, Pratunam is my first choice and I decided to book the Prince House.

However, when I arrived, the hotel staffs claimed that there is no more triple room in the hotel so suggested us to stay in their sister hotel, which is either A2 House or Best Bangkok House.Kinda disappointing when I heard that news, but at the end,we choosed to stay in Best Bangkok House.

I read several reviews at TripAdvisor on Best Bangkok House when I was doing the homework, some said that the hotel is old and not comfortable.Anyway, I personally think that I like the hotel. It looks old from the exterior side of building but the room itself is comfortable and luxury with the price we paid.

Fyi, we stayed at Triple Room at 1500THB/night.

Pictures of the hotel20130303_161325_副本The exterior of the hotel. 20130302_191724_副本What we saw, when we first opened the room door. 20130302_191709_副本The double bed20130302_192032_副本U will first see the single bed once u open the door20130302_192045_副本The living area(??) of the room.20130302_191914_副本20130302_192204_副本Bathroom with all the basic amenities.
I am not a picky person in staying hotel room as long as it is clean.
So generally I like this hotel.

Gentle reminders
  • The bed mattress might not be comfortable for some people as it is quite soft.
  • When I was in the bathroom, I able to hear the conversation next door.
  • The hotel is just next to the BTS and thee train railway so for sure that you will hear the sound of trains passing by.
Website: Best Bangkok House Group

PS: All the hotel reviews in my blog are not sponsored, I just write out to share my experience. So, if you appreciate my review, please click on the adverts available on the top, so that I can have more income to travel and share all these wonderful experience with you. Tq.

3 comments:

qifanG said...

wow, bangkok...nice
anonymous fr sgt before...

Jeff Chuah said...

Gonna look it out myself cz heading there soon this Aug...

m33iyin said...

Hi, Qi Fang. Bangkok is one of the nicest place in South East Asia. Haha!

Jeff, hope u will have fun in bangkok!