Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

051212

!!IT'S DECEMBER!!
 the last month of year 2012.

I think I spent the whole year in a meaningful way.
So,I am not going to end my year 2012 with boring lifestyle, but filled the weekends with tonnes of activities.

Last week was a bad weekend for me as I had bad flu, and need to work on both Sat and Sun~
Ha chiu and nasal voice are my trademark of the day during that time. 

I am going to join my mum's company trip and spend my weekend at Lotus Desaru Resort at this upcoming weekend, yuhoo!! 

Then, next week will go to JB again to attend a Buddhist event and perhaps shopping~~(lalalala~~)

20/12 is a public holiday for all Johorean, so I applied a day off on 21/12 to countdown for the 世界末日(just kidding la~~),however, I think before the world gone, my purse will die first as I am going to KL for shopping!!!!Yiiihaaa~~

I am going to enjoy my weekend until the fullest~

No comments: