Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My Itinerary to South Korea

Most of my best and good friends knew that I visited South Korea last month, and some of them asked me how was the trip. I would say, South Korea is a nice place that worth to visit!!! AAaawww, I miss my trip. Ok, I shall slowly update my blog site with my South Korea trip posts from today, so that you will know why I am so in love with the Kimchi Land.


 dscf7947_副本
*I anticipated for this trip for monthsss,
and I was so so excited when the custom officer put this stamp in my passport*


I proudly announce that, the itinerary of my trip is the first chapter of my South Korea trip posts.


15 June 2012
Took the 11pm flight to Incheon Airport, Seoul. I would say, is so difficult to sleep in sitting position. The journey took about 6-7 hours.


16 June 2012
Checked into MyeongDong Hostel at MyeongDong. Without further delayed, we went to Gyeongbokgung and National Folk Museum of Korea.
Took our lunch at Tosokchon Chicken Ginseng and rest at hostel.
Had a evening walk to Seoul City Hall Square, Gwang Hwa Mun Square, The Story of King Sejong Exhibition Hall, Cheongyecheon.


17 June 2012
Flew to Jeju-do at 7am local time. Say hello to our tour guide.
Went to Yong duam, Manjanggul Cave, SeongSan Ilchubong, Sopjikoji, Jeju Folk Village.
We walked around the hotel area at night.


18 June 2012
Went to Teddy Bear Museum, Trick Art Museum, Jusangjeolli Cliffs, CheongJeYeon Waterfall, Mount Songak, O’sulloc Green Tea field, Glass Castle, Hallim Park.
We walked around the hotel area at night.


19 June 2012
Took the 8am flight back to Gimpo Airport, Seoul. Checked in to Hong Guest House at Dong Dae Mun.
We were so tired after the long hour trip in Jeju do, so we just have a brief walk around Dong Dae Mun. Then we had a nap at the guest house. We went to Banpo Bridge for the rainbow water show at night.


20 June 2012
We went out early in the morning(around 10am) so we can fully utilize our day. We went to Insadong and bought some souveniers for our friends. Then, we went to Myeong Dong for our Nanta Show date(My dear friends, this is epic weeeiiiii~~~) and shopped for cosmetic products (I am so broke now~~) After that, we went to N Seoul Tower.


21 June 2012
Went to Bukchon Hanok Village, then took a brief walk from Cheong Wa Dae to Sam Cheong Dong. Visited ChangDeokGung and its Secret Garden. Went to Edae aka Ewha Women University before we heading back to Guest House. Then, we shopping at Migliore, Doota, and aPM at night time until 1am.


22 June 2012
Have our final shop at the Dong Dae Mun area then took the 5pm flight back to Malaysia.

So, this is my itinerary. I saw lots of nice places that worth to visit but due to several reasons I missed the chance to visit them. (So sad, anyway, I know I will step into the KimChi Land soon!!)
If you wish to get some details for my Korea trip, do email/facebook pm me and I will try my best to help you.
I will slowly update the pictures that we took at those tourist spots, and turn my experience and feeling into words at here!! Stay Tune!!!

3 comments:

jamieywrites said...

I love korea! Mostly for the weather and kimchi chinggae

m33iyin said...

Jamieywrites: You wont love the weather if you visited the country during summer.. :)

Phoebe said...

Hi May-In, do u know where to charter taxi in Seoul?