Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

I love to fly

Before I proceed to my new blogpost, do allow me to post this again here:
No matter how much we complained Air Asia about the increment of price in fuel surcharge and airport tax, we still crazy for their free seat sale,10cent sale,or any bla bla sale, because He is the airline that make everyone can fly.
Guess what!
 I am so happy now. 
Because I successfully grabbed 3 cheapo tickets from AirAsia.
2 tickets to travel back to my hometown, Johor while
another ticket will fly me and my cousin to Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam.
*Clap clap*
Time to show off end here.

Time to complain begin at here.

I miss my home so muchie, 
miss the bed where I can rot as long as I want on,
miss my grandma's cooking,
miss the happiness that my parent drive me to places I want to go,

Unlike now,
even though the place I rent is so comfy, but is still nt my home sweet home ma,
so the biological alarm clock successfully to wake me up at 6am everyday before my HP alarm did,
so I still need to take my lunch and dapao my dinner from outside(MSG is making my hair to fall),
so I am always the driver for myself to go here and there, I cant doze off when I feel god damn sleepy.
 
 When I was young, 
I wish to have my own car key, and bruum here n there as I wish, 
but now, I hope I always sit on passenger seat instead of the driver seat. 

I bet no one in my life know that HCMC, Vietnam is one of the ASEAN countries/places that I wish to go after Thailand(I never feel bored to go Thai), Bali and Cambodia.
The reason I want to go Vietnam is because she has:

Pretty girls in their traditional clothes
 Elly Tran Ha in AoDai, to guys, don't focus on the wrong side ha!

Vietnamese coffee
 I love coffee and I wish to have a cup(perhaps many cups) of this.

ChuChi Tunnel
 This is a must-pose for visitors that going to the tunnel.
I definitely will do this!

Oh yeah, they are one step closer to me!

So now, I must work harder and take a good care of my healthy so that I can apply less leave/day off,
so that I can reserve the precious leave for my trips back home and to Vietnam as well.

XOXO

No comments: