Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

my thesis life

this will be final year in um pharmacy,which means that is time for me to do thesis before graduate...
my title for thesis is about systematic reviews of herbs...supervisor is Dr Zoriah...
this is my first choice...feel happy to get it without any obstacles...
important is i have frens who share d same title v me...yeeepiieee...

today had a short meeting v Dr Zoriah...
den feel relief after listen to her talk...
she realli a perfectionist..so i hope i can do well in this thesis...

THESIS LIFE BEGINS!!!
after the meeting, Dr Zoriah with her post grad
and her undergrad students take picture
*say cheese*
*my hair so weird*

2 comments:

suhaida shukor said...

hoh. boleh pulak ambil gambar. pelik. hehe

m33iyin said...

haha..
Dr Zoriah said wan put the research team picture on the Evidence Based's board in department~
we oso feel pelik when she requested so...haha
Dr Zoriah is nice bt she is strict too