Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

Genting trip v my sis

last Saturday my sis came to KL to find me...den d budak requested:I wan go Genting leh...cuz many years din go liao~
ok lo...since she is budak ma so I accompany her go to Genting on Tues...leaving my pharmnight n marathon works behind..(paiseh~~to my frensss)
*江山易改,本性难移*
*cam-whore in cable car*
*cam-whore on pirate ship*
*with my sis*
*handsome thai guy i saw while lining up for Space Shot*
*a very enjoyable moment while waiting*
*on the swing*
dunno why tat day when i was on the swing i feel insecure as the chair was like will fall off anytime...bt luckily,i m safe!!!
*she love books*

thatday we had pay visits to lots of games..too bad is..the corkcrew closed on that day!!ish!!!then my sis refused to play Rajang River with me...sad dao~
then we feel very de boring looo...
now genting theme park gt some funfair-style games so we ma go n play it lo...
wa..meeiyin sibeh lucky de lo...go n play "Hoop a Duck",n i won a Pinkie!!!(a pink bear)
*i with my Pinkie*
meeiyin is famous(???!!!) with her craziness...here is the collection of her stupid actions in Genting~~
*muahaha*

nowadays I am addicted with Picasa...hmm...not photoshop ya!!!cz that is too diff for me to do it...lalala...i like to use the Picasa to readjust the lightning,brightness n shadow of my pics...

No comments: