Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

the old days i had

yest i was so boring

tat why look thru some pics in my lappy

lotsa memories come bec into mind...

*secondary school time*
*kadet polis is my life,ponteng class is part of my life*

*NS camp tat teach me lots*
*a camp that makes me do not let the tears drop easily*
*me and Karien Leong*
*she now study in UMS*
*the cute Bao Xuen that i missed the most*

*the day after SPM results out,
went to Ancasa Hotel in PD with family*
*the short Javin now taller than me*

*study in KMJ*
*B4U gathering*
*this is one of the last pic taken during our last dinner*
*celebration bday party*
*me,my grandma,my 2 cousins are the bday babies
that born on the same date*
*first time take Air Asia to oversea--Chiang Mai*
*i was so fat that time*
*hmm..during my 1st year 2nd sem*
*2 nice shots taken by me during the Chiang Mai trip*
*first bday present I received during my study in university*
*simple*
*thanks KinWei*
*gimmic for opening of Pharmily Day*
*organized by my batch*
*CNY pressie from HIM*

like all these pics lots

as it reminds me that i had gone thru a lots of things

the "no tension" time in secondary sch

the sweet and sour time in NS camp

the sweet time v my family

the simple life in KMJ

the failure of rship in my uni life

the tough but interesting life in uni

and the happiness of having HIM

everything n everything

is the evidence that i realli gone thru lots in my life

No comments: