Pages

Monday, December 21, 2009

my days

Yest went to melacca with my bb family

traffic jam terukly

from seremban to melaka town

huhu

pity my bb's legs(he drove)

but i did enjoy my time v my bb

as well as his family

shernie n fiona is kawaii!

*v him at jonker street*
*his siblings*

then today go times square to meet my good fren

ah yew

is been a long time din yumcha v her liao

*we took our lunch here*

*as usual SS while waiting for food*

*yin n yew*

actually tatday i oso went to pavillion v nana

jus d pics are with her

so after get d pics from her

jus i upload d pics la~

stay tuned

5 comments:

yew said...

good...so efficient~
u kno,dis s my 1st time lepak v frens(i mean different uni la) in kl leh,huhu...
frankly,im happy 2day =)

DeCloud said...

hey,this girl is ukm pharmacy de mah?look so familiar........

m33iyin said...

yaya...u know her ha??
how come???

yew said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
yew said...

wau...d world is reali small la...yin,he s ur um fren ar?
chehhh,wat hw come?...mmm,i kno y cloudfly ll kno bout me dy,haha...