Pages

Saturday, March 21, 2009

MONKEY ATTACK!

Today a monkey climb into my room..
well,i dunno the monkey is male or female...
but i think is a male...
cz when i wanna shoo it away,
it look at me v a fierce face!!
takutnya aku!!
i nt dare to scream or shout,
so i jus watched it see wat it wanna do..
d monkey jus look at i n my roomies d food den go away without any hasil..
wakaka...
first time so scare of monkey...
i forgotten thr is monkey in my room as well...
i shud put d monkey on d floor let d monkey communicate v my monkey...
kaka...
den let d monkey knw hw ugly is it compare v my cutie soft toy monkey...
Dis is my cute monkey,guess wat is its name..
answer: monkey
wakaka

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so funny ler when read this post,
hahaha~

m33iyin said...

waduh....ppl so scare when monkey attack u pulak enjoy laughing thr...